1. Visit their website at theserenityhomestead.com
2. Click on the "Shop" button
3. Click on the "100% Grassfed Beef" tab
4. Begin shopping from their selection of products
5. Checkout, and be sure to choose "Montgomery Farmers Market" under the "Location" section, and choose the date that you will be picking up on
6. Visit Montgomery Famers Market on Saturday to pick up your order
Here's a few things to remember when ordering from The Serenity Homestead:
1. The order window is open from Saturday until Thursday night each week, so if you'd like to be able to pick up your meat the following Saturday, make sure to put your order in within that time period!
2. Although The Serenity Homestead and Downes Natural Beef do their best to always have as many cuts as possible available at any given time, due to occasional processing delays or other unforeseen circumstances occasionally they will not have certain cuts available, however they are usually able to replenish they stock fairly quickly!
3. MFM sends out weekly reminder emails to customers on Monday evenings to remind everyone to pre-order for the following Saturday by Thursday evening if they would like to pick up their order at market so that no ones misses the order deadline!
And that's all there is to it! You can now place orders online using your account anytime and have them delivered to MFM. When you place an order to be picked up at market on Saturday, make sure to come between our open hours from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and to bring a cooler for the trip home! Look for The Serenity Homestead's banner and let them know your name so that they can get your order for you. You can always order directly on site as well. You can also check out our various other vendors while at market, some of which also sell temperature controlled items, so that cooler may come in handy again! The vendors love to tell you about what they do and give you some helpful pointers, so be sure to ask lots of questions. We look forward to seeing you soon and hearing how you enjoy your grass fed and finished meat - bon appétit!